BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rush hour for ACE points

I just realised that the Head of Study postponed the dateline of ACE, so I decided to not slack, even though I need only 6 ACE points to pass the criteria to be safe in IP (those who did better than me in Projectsday please do not insult me, thanks very much). =)
Now I am doing LA ACE, which is the posting of blogs. This is my second post today, but we need to have 12 blog posts, so until now I think I only have six posts if my LA teacher doesn't accept the long post, so please teacher, can you accept my long post with 500+ words (topic: Holiday: more but not enough)? Although I will also do one more extra post just in case, but please teacher.
Next, I posted a half-done Maths ACE to my friend, so he will complete the rest of the powerpoint, thanks to him, I know have time to do blog. XD
I am also looking for a person to do Chinese ACE with me, in case I cannot reach 6 ACE points. Although this week is a slack week, I have no choice but to rush for ACE in order to play safe. This week is IDS week for us, but sabbaticals week for other non-sec2 students. IDS is also part of ACE, so if I get 5 ACE points, I need only 1 more ACE. But why take the risk? Play safe, all I have now is time, although it is always passing every second.
So that's all, I have some other ACE to do, hope I can get 20 ACE even though it is extra (just for fun XD).

0 comments: