BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pray for a miracle

I have always been screwing up my test marks, which eventually leads to my poor MSG. Usually my Maths is no problem because it is school maths, Science, IS and LEP is not consistent, it usually depends on the teacher and the chapter being covered. But languages, i.e. LA, Chinese and Malay always pull up my MSG, damn sad.
Some of my friends is the direct opposite of me, they are good in languages and bad in logic-related subjects. But this is also bad because Maths and Science will pull up the MSG, and some sad guys even failed both of them, so it also not wise to be only good in languages, just because they need not study.
Surprisingly, this time I did not really screwed up my results as badly as the terms before. This is good omen, maybe because I played too much PS2 at home in Malaysia, so this is a good excuse to tell my mom. I still have a history paper and the literature paper have not been given out. In order to get A1 in Humanities, I must get a 22/25 in history; and for English, I need a nice 23/25 for my Emily of Emerald Hill paper, there is a possibility as my LA teacher said we did quite well this time, so I must be optimistic. =)
If my hope really come true, I will most probably get MSG 1.5, almost 3 times better than last year term 3, which is 4.38, so I only have to pray hard for this to happen. This will be the best record if it is really true, and I really hope this will happen.

0 comments: