BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Most epic day

Today is a very boring day. I did not do anything fun this morning, all I did was playing Facebook games and Prototype, a highly violent game not suitable for children under 14. XD
Then, I looked for a sec1 to go makan angin with me, it was very nice of him to sacrifice his time going out with me, even though he has shortage of money, know I start to regret telling him to accompany me. Nonetheless, we went to Bukit Timah Plaza to eat as boarding school food is really going to make me vomit.
After that, when we came back, I slept for an hour and then went to swimming straight away. They were always the same person accompanying me, the sec1 I mentioned, and two canoeing guys; one is learning how to swim free style, one is even faster than me. They learn very fast, in a few weeks, they are able to swim 50m without stopping.
I swam for 1050m, which is my highest record. Then, we went to play basketball until 7:30pm. We played with the JC boys, they are skillful and tough, unlike me, accuracy sucks like some drunken man throwing the ball. We played for a match, and then I retired and practised myself. What's the point of losing all the time where you can't even improve your basketball skills? So, we played for one and a half hour and rush all the way to study time.
And, this is it, I don't know what other things can happen later, too boring to think. Hope they are something nice, because tomorrow is not a school day, so it is a good start for tomorrow. =)

0 comments: