BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holiday, please come back

I miss the holidays that we had in Term 3, they are comparatively long and this allows us to do more things. But the worst part of holiday is that there will always be test coming after the holidays, and this destroys my mood towards the holiday. That is why I hate test, as it destroys my mood and sometimes gives me bad mood when I get poor grades in the tests.
There are also much homework given out before holiday as holiday homework, and I have to complete them before I play. This almost wasted half of my holiday and it leaves me only another half of the holiday playing. So, being a smart guy, I will always play to the most extreme until I have no regrets in not playing enough.
I missed holiday is because of the amount of tests and their difficulty, especially bio and geog. Both bio and geog are very boring lessons and I always fall asleep as I seat at the corner of the class, giving me a lesser chance to get caught. Now, I am starting to study bio and geog, but both are self-study subjects for me, and it is quite difficult to recap what the teachers had thought us. Well, the only way is to ask for some smarty to teach me.
Holiday can be used for everything; it can be used to study and catch up, eat better food, download games and applications, but most importantly is that you must play real hard. Therefore, having a long holiday is a very good thing as we are able to do a lot of things, no matter if it is beneficial or not, it is still good to us in some aspects.

0 comments: