BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Wk 7 & Wk 8

Week 7 and week 8 is very different from the other weeks in the term, they are much busier than I thought. I have been slacking for the past 6 weeks as there are only a few tests to motivate me to become a mugger. Besides, I did not do any ACE for this term, just hoping that some competition will give me some ACE.
Geography and biology lessons are the two most boring lessons, but yet they are my greatest challenges. I found the geog mock test really difficult and also I find the terms in bio are flooding my brain as there are really a lot of chapters covered in the coming test; and I just realised that bio test is on next Monday and geog test is on next Tuesday.
Even though week 7 is almost over, where Literature, History, Chinese and Malay test are over, I still have projects day finals judging, which is just tomorrow! I cannot believe that we have completed our PowerPoint on our topic and we are going to present it tomorrow. The good thing is that there are no audience but only the judges, this lessens my nervousness and I will less likely have stage fright and this allows me to perform some "skills" successfully towards the judges, unlike during the semi-finals judging, where I failed to perform the "skill". I also have to be very familiar with my script as reading the slides thoroughly will make us fail.
I hope that the finals judging will be successfully smooth and the best is that we are able to enter grand finals, even though the chances are very slim as they will choose the best group in the category only.

0 comments: