BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new year: 2010



It has been a long time since the last time I post my latest post. After my secondary one end-of-year examination, I had forgotten about my blog and every thing in school. It was my happiest moment in my life.
Now that school has started, I have to resume everything and continue this blog. I had a bad start, for I was ill just three days before school starts. I was admitted for five days and I missed school for two days.
The year 2010 is a new year, nobody knows about things that are going to happen in the future. But there is an event that interest me this year, which is the South Africa Fifa World Cup. I support Brazil, the country which has the most World Cup trophies in all these years.
Last but not least, I wish to have a better result in my studies in school and not be as bad as my result in the previous year. I hope to do well in my both sports and academic in this year.

0 comments: