BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New syllabus, new schedule

I am not quite used to the condition in Secondary two. From teachers to assignments, and from assignments to schedule. Our schedule is very full, a new schedule system is created with thirty minutes as one period. There are especially more lessons and enrichments for scholars as we have to strengthen our English basics, maintain our Malay standards and enhance our Chinese standard to be even better.
This year, we have an extra subject called thinking. I think this subject is to replace our art lessons which we missed very much. We were told to draw a mind map in our first lesson, which I think it was not interesting.
Of course, the first picture on the right is surely not my mind map (mine is black and white and not attractive), but I am trying to show how a mind map looks like. If I put my work here, it will destroy the fun part of drawing a mind map.
Our second lesson was fun, we were given small papers and we had to label it under different words, and as we flipped over, we saw a message for us. The message given to us was said by the teacher to be right. I hope that I can have fun lessons for the rest of my thinking lessons.

0 comments: