BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Longest holiday

This is the longest holiday. It is two weeks more than Malaysia's holiday. But whether we used the holiday wisely or not, depends. Before the holiday, many teachers told us to use the time to buck up weak subjects, are we doing that?

Holiday is too long, I prefer short holidays every month, or else, nothing to do. Time passes really fast, a blink of the eye and two weeks is over, everyday slack, play facebook games, I believe most of them are like that.

Few days ago, I went overnight in my grandmother's house for three days. And I played PS2 with my uncle. It is almost once in a blue moon staying overnight there. It is nice there, more things to play.

This holiday is not very useful for me, only makes me even more slack. Do you agree?

0 comments: