BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Confessions of a game addict

I am a game addict. I love to play video games, computer games and even phone games. I always spend my time playing games and let time passes meaninglessly. My mother always scolds me but I never listen to her. For me, time passes really fast. My studies are bad and I never change. I cannot resist from playing games and always rush to finish my homework and assignments the last minute. As a result, my works are never acceptable. My teachers always have a bad impression in me.

When test period is coming, I will be sitting motionlessly, holding a book, pretending to study. Actually, I am thinking of games and cannot focus well. Whenever I receive my test paper, I will look at it, totally blank, do not know how to answer. I do not dare to look at my test marks, I will hide it somewhere that my parents could not find.

I do know that this a bad habit, I hope I can turn over a new leaf.

0 comments: