BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th of February

Today is very hot. So I am quite fired up to write some words. Last Thursday (9th of February), the sec 1 students went to the Singapore Discovery Centre. I learned how to do business as we played a game like Monopoly but it is more advanced. We started with a credit card containing $1000. The banker will then in charged of the player’s money in the credit card. The special thing is that the price of the properties in the game is not consistent. It will always increase and decrease to make the game more challenging.

I also learned how to extinguish a fire as there were a few fire fighters to teach us the way. At last, there was a quiz about Total Defense Day.

Exam period still not ended yet. I was so pressured that I did not kick football for almost two weeks. I will wait until exam period is over and I will continue kicking football.

2 comments:

Ĉħĕņĝ Ĵũņ said...

please. no "kicking" of "football". playing soocer would be just nice.

Yee Shin <33 said...

hey william. hope you can still get good results yeah. this blog is for you to express right? anyways got problem can contact me. get my number from shaun. all the best. good luck.