BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life in Hwa Chong

I study in Hwa Chong Instituition (HCI) which is an elite school in Singapore. I live in Hwa Chong Institution Boarding School (HCIBS). The way of life in HCIBS is quite new to me, so I need some time to settle in.

During school days, I wake up at six in the morning. After I have had my breakfast, I walk to HCI which is next to HCIBS. After school dismissed, I usually join my friends to play street soccer. We normally stop at six in the evening. Before school began, HCI and HCIBS held orientations for new students like me. This help me to get to know other students and boarders. By now, my friends in HCIBS has grew in numbers which I am very glad. As for my HCI classmates, I still need more time to get to know them.

The boarding school consist of seven halls which is hall A to hall G. Hwa Chong Institution Boarding School is the one of the biggest boarding schools in Singapore. I am proud to be a Hwa Chong student and a HCIBS boarder too.

0 comments: